bali yoga retreat
Located in the breathtakingly beautiful Jeda Villa in Pumeteran, Bali, this retreat center is the ideal mix of luxury and seclusion in the northwest portion of the island, far away from tourism and urban chaos. It has the best of both beach access and jungle views.
DYS Retreats are designed to help you gain perspective and clarity through yoga and meditation so that you can become the happiest, healthiest version of you that you can be. Our goal is to empower you to rewrite your life stories in the direction of joy!
January 9-16th, 2018
http://www.jedayogaretreats.com / @jedayogaretreats
$1500 (USD) for shared double room
$1800 (USD) for a private single room
these prices include...
- Transportation from airport to Jeda Villa
- Daily morning yoga class + daily guided meditation
- Afternoon specialty ‘Divine Your Story’ Workshop + Restorative and Meditation Workshops
- One-on-one astrology session with Eli
- One-on-one Reiki healing session with Jacobie
- Twice daily all-you-can eat organic vegan meals
- Fresh coconut water in your personal villa
- Private swimming pools
- Beach Access
- Mountain views
- Balinese Massage $15-20/hour
- Nutrition Workshop - $18: One hour workshop about food, healing food and the effect nutrition has on body & mind.
- Cooking class ($50 for 3 hours). Our in-house Vegan chef will teach and share some of her most delicious recipes. She only uses wholesome, fresh, local ingredients and the dishes are complimentary to the Yogi lifestyle.
- Ijen Plateau Tracking: Ijen is one of the most spectacular landscapes on earth on Java. A trek to go there and a full day program starting very early morning with transfer & ferry crossing to Ijen. *Price approx $70 per participant.
- Menjangan island is one of most known dive spots in Indonesia. ($60 for snorkeling, $95 for two dives.)
- Sambagnan area is traditional Bali on it’s best without the tourists rice fields, coffee trees, secret waterfalls (without sellers). It's a three hour walking track and it takes one hour to get there. ($25 per person)
- Balinese Gamelan & original dance evening combined with Balinese/Indonesian food (dinner is included in your Yoga Retreat Package).
- 1-hour performance. The Gamelan orchestra & dancers or impressive and amazing. We can organize it on Jeda premises. Beautiful exposure to Bali culture! ($360 total)
after joining us on this journey, you will...
- Feel relaxed, renewed, and empowered to be the author of your own life story.
- Feel healthy, cleansed and clear to start 2018 with a positive mindset.
- Break-free of any feelings of paralysis that may be restricting your growth.
- Construct a new and more conscious character to play in your life and in the world.
- More ways to practice yoga, breathing and meditation to enhance your personal practice.
- A powerful method of reorganizing your limiting perspective into a more positive point of view.
- A deeper connection to your body through yoga and guided meditation.
- How to identify "stories" that you tell yourself about yourself that don't serve you, and how to deconstruct them so that you can live more authentically.
about the teachers
Eli Walker, Creator and Founder of Divine Your Story, weaves together the healing art of storytelling with the healing art of yoga to empower you to be the author of your own life story.
Originally from Wisconsin, Eli came to New York City to attend New York University's Tisch School of the Arts for Acting. Her love for using performance as a tool to cultivate awareness of the physical and spiritual body led her to the art of yoga. Yoga has inspired her to use movement, breath and meditation to fearlessly work, play, and dream in all realms of truth, as well as inspire others to do the same. With a background rooted in Taoism, Eli teaches yoga to provide her students with the opportunity to find strength within the poses so that they may be empowered to see their own potential with a more illuminated perspective. She guides her students in finding a personal meditation through movement. Through this process of unification, awareness of awareness itself grows...and freedom follows.
Eli is a 500-Hr. RYT, with training from the Atmananda Yoga Studio in Manhattan and the Himalayan Iyengar Yoga Institute in India. She is equipped with additional specialty training in Acro Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama, Reiki (levels 1 +2), Foot Reflexology and Astrology.
www.eliwalkeryoga.com / @eliwalkernyc + www.eliwalker.net
Jacobie Gray, Co-creator of DYS Yoga Escapes, is a filmmaker who practices asana, meditation and chakra balancing to align with her highest creative potential. By sharing these techniques with students she offers them a pathway to awaken their personal gifts and manifest their own artistry.
Jacobie graduated with a BA Fine Arts (Acting) from Queensland University of Technology and spent many years performing on stage and screen in Australia before transitioning into filmmaking. Her artistic endeavors have always been informed by a deep process of self-discovery which led Jacobie to study many energy and bodywork modalities including yoga, chakra balancing, reiki, cranio-sacral therapy, kinesiology, massage, alexander technique and life coaching. Aligning with her most authentic self has allowed Jacobie to elevate her art and she takes great joy in guiding others to uncover and actualize their own potential.
@urbanascension + www.alkeentertainment.com
Enter your details in the form below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to reserve your spot!