bali yoga retreat
Each year, Eli Walker leads her Divine Your Story yoga retreat at the breathtakingly beautiful Jeda Villa in Pumeteran, Bali. This retreat center is the ideal mix of luxury and seclusion in the northwest portion of the island, far away from tourism and urban chaos. It has the best of both beach access and jungle views.
DYS Retreats are designed to help you gain perspective and clarity through yoga and meditation so that you can become the happiest, healthiest version of you that you can be. Our goal is to empower you to rewrite your life stories in the direction of joy!
Check out more about Jeda Villa at www.jedavilla.com.
*The next DYS Bali Yoga Retreat will take place January 9th-16th, 2019.
Check out this LIVESTRONG article about the Divine Your Story Bali Yoga Retreat 2018:
"Eli held my leg as I stepped out of the headstand. “I found a niche in teaching yoga to non-yogis,” she said, brushing her hair out of her face. Now that’s what makes Eli unique, her drive to flip yoga on its head (and not just me on mine).
According to Eli, “Divine Your Story” is supposed to help people ask difficult questions of themselves. For example, “How much control do I have over my life, and how much [is] the universe driving the ship?” “It’s about empowering people to take charge of their life by teaching them how to write their own stories so that they don’t feel trapped in a narrative that they didn’t even realize they wrote,” she explained.
I was all too familiar with that feeling of allowing my thoughts to control my life. I was intrigued that there might be a different way to be in the world."
dates and pricing
NEXT DYS BALI RETREAT DATE: January 9th-16th, 2019
"Early Bird" (sign up before August!)
- $1600 for standard double room
- $2000 for private room
"Regular Bird" Pricing:
- $1750 for standard double room
- $2150 for private room
The retreat includes:
- Daily morning yoga practice + guided meditation
- Afternoon specialty DYS classes to help you "rewrite your life story," plus restorative, meditation, and inversion workshops
- Twice daily all-you-can eat vegan gourmet meals, prepared by a local chef
- Fresh coconut water in your personal villa
- Swimming pools
- Beach access
- Mountain views
- Optional on-site massages (extra)
- Optional excursions (hiking, scuba diving, snorkeling, waterfalls, etc.)
- An abundance of time for you to relax, luxuriate and unwind!
photos from bali yoga retreat 2018
what people are saying
"As if going to Bali for a retreat isn't amazing enough, Eli took it to the next level. Her passion, skill and love for the practice of yoga is evident. Within a few short days of being there, I found myself raising to her vibration and settling in to what felt like a new mindset. Two weeks after, I still carry her words and my new mindset with me where ever I go. The whole experience was life-changing. Thank you."
Los Angeles, CA
"The Divine Your Story yoga retreat in Bali was exactly what I needed. With the chaos of everyday life, and the negativity that occasionally accompanies the mayhem, my week spent practicing yoga and divining my story not only gave me a new perspective on the messages that I give to my mind and body on a regular basis, but also allowed me to rediscover a positive perspective on my physical and mental health. I'm so thrilled that I treated myself to this experience that I now see, in retrospect, as a total necessity in my life."
after joining us on this journey, you will...
- Feel relaxed, renewed, and empowered to be the author of your own life story.
- Feel healthy, cleansed and clear to start 2018 with a positive mindset.
- Break-free of any feelings of paralysis that may be restricting your growth.
- Construct a new and more conscious character to play in your life and in the world.
- More ways to practice yoga, breathing and meditation to enhance your personal practice.
- A powerful method of reorganizing your limiting perspective into a more positive point of view.
- A deeper connection to your body through yoga and guided meditation.
- How to identify "stories" that you tell yourself about yourself that don't serve you, and how to deconstruct them so that you can live more authentically.
Enter your details in the form below, or email email@example.com for more information and to reserve your spot!